Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hello Hello Hello

Introductions are always a little bit strange. I will start by telling a little about myself. I'm T I'm 21 and stuck in a city that is as far away from the fashion world as it can get. I have always loved fashion. The first time I remember enjoying designing an outfit was when I got a Barbie crayon template coloring thing that your could put a different head, shirt, and bottoms on then rub a crayon over and your design was made. I have always been interested in styling whether it was hair, makeup or someones outfit. I'm currently working at a cosmetic counter in a department store. When I took the job I thought it was going to be a lot different that it was. Unfortunately it was my mistake not to visit the mall first or I would have realized it was a position where I get moisturizers for little old ladies and not making people look hot. But it is a job and the store is always empty so I usually get to look at fashion magazines all day. I hope to not be stuck in this awful city much longer. I need a big city where people wear more than a tee and unflattering jeans. I need a city where there is culture and actually things to do.

What my vision for this blog is to how to look amazing without breaking the bank. I know that I can't go out and drop $800 for the slamming shoe that is all over the runway. I want to feature complete outfits for under $100 and how to rework those outfits into even more outfits. Everyone should be able to look good without spending a lot even though they look like they do. So along with some fashion I'm sure I will add some makeup tips as well. So with that I hope what I see can transfer to this very empty blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment